What to expect
Get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at a local brewery located in a rural area outside of Plovdiv, learn all about the beer making process from the brew master and enjoy a few beers in the fresh air.
Start the day with a pickup from your hotel or rental apartment in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy the views of blissful nature on the your way out of town. The highly acclaimed craft brewery is located in the countryside and is surrounded by a gorgeous landscape.
At the brewery, the brew master will give you a guided tour explaining the entire brewing process. You get to see, touch and taste the grain and hops that are all ingredients of beer brewing.
End the visit with a beer tasting and lunch at the brewery. Enjoy the beer, the fresh air and the company!
- Visits to a craft brewery including a guided tour of the brewery and brew making process
- Tasting of 5 beers
- Pick-up & drop-off from/to accommodation
- English-speaking Tour Leader
- VAT & Local Taxes
- Mandatory Insolvency Insurance from Armeec Insurance
- Private transfers
- Meals & Beverages not mentioned in the tour description
- Alcoholic not mentioned in the tour description
- Travel and medical insurance
- Extras and incidentals
Where to meet
We pick you up from your hotel, Airbnb or any other landmark location. Please advise at time of booking.
- Remember to wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing. The tour takes place in sunshine or rain.
- Bring your camera along to capture special moments
- Bring some local currency (BGN) for purchases just in case the brewery does not accept card payment
- The minimum number of people per tour is 2. The maximum number of people per tour is 6.
- Transportation is either in comfortable car or 8-seater passenger van (depending on the group size)
- Food allergies or dietary requirements can be accommodated if advised before the tour. Please advise at time of booking.
- Up to 30 days before the tour = 70% refund
- Up to 14 days before the tour = 50% refund
- Less than 14 days before the tour = no refund
- Changing the tour date is possible (according to availability)
- No shows are fully chargeable with no refund
- In the unlikely event that Bulgaria Wine Tours is forced to cancel a tour, you will receive a full refund.
- Please see our general booking terms and conditions for more information