Transfer from Sofia at 12:00 to Edoardo Miroglio Wine Cellar. Check-in to the boutique hotel ‘Soli Invicto’ located on the estate. Tour of the estate followed by wine tasting. Evening at your own leisure.
Accommodation: ‘Soli Invicto’ Boutique Hotel
Breakfast. Transfer to Minkov Brothers Wine Cellar. Tour of winery by onsite oenologist. Wine tasting and lunch. Transfer back to Edoardo Miroglio.
Accommodation: ‘Soli Invicto’ Boutique Hotel
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch
Breakfast. Transfer to Sofia at 12:00.
Meals included: Breakfast
Included in the price of The Odrysian Wine Trail 3-day wine tour:
✓ Transport from and to Sofia/Sofia airport. Pick-up/drop-off point to be advised
✓ All ground transportation with a minivan/car included in the tour’s itinerary
✓ 2 nights at Soli Invicto Boutique Hotel in shared ensuite double rooms
✓ Wine tasting at Edoardo Miroglio Wine Cellar incl. water and appetizers
✓ Wine tasting at Minkov Brothers Estate incl. water and appetizers
✓ Lunch at Minkov Brothers Estate
✓ Breakfast on all days except for Day 1
✓ Tour leader from Bulgaria Wine Tours
✓ Guided tours of wineries by onsite winemaker
✓ Tour operator insurance from HDI Insurance in case of non-provision of services
Not included in the tour price:
- Flight tickets
- Private transfers
- Meals and beverages not mentioned in the tour description
- Travel and medical insurance (please, consult your insurance provider)
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Extras and incidentals
Price of the tour:
- 2 – 3 persons – € 506 per person (*)(**)
- 4 – 8 persons – € 370 per person (*)(**)
- 8 + persons – € 285 per person (*)(**)
* The BGN/EUR exchange rate is fixed at 1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN (http://www.bnb.bg/?toLang=_EN)
** Price per person is based on double occupancy e.g. two persons sharing a room
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total tour cost is required to be paid within 7 days of the invoice issue date unless otherwise agreed with the Company.
- The balance of the amount due to the Company must be paid no later than 45 days before departure unless otherwise agreed with the Company.
- In the event that the Client makes a booking within 45 days of departure of the tour, the full tour price must be paid up-front.
Payments are made in Euros or Bulgarian Leva.
Bulgaria Wine Tours Ltd.
Bank name: Raiffeisen Bank
Bank address: 1 Knyaginya Mariya Luiza Str., Plovdiv 4000
We will provide confirmation once the payment is received
We accept credit/debit card payment. Information will be provided along with your booking.
During The Odrysian Wine Trail 3-day wine tour
we will visit the following wineries:
An Italian entrepreneur with a family history in wine-making invests in a wine cellar in Bulgaria. What does that tell you? Probably that there must be something worthwhile here. And there is – the unique soils and terroir in the micro-region of Elenovo where Edoardo Miroglio wine cellar is located. The Edoardo Miroglio Wine Cellar produces high-quality red and white wines and has a slight penchant for the production of single vineyard wines and traditional method sparkling wines. If the Thracians were the fathers of Bulgarian wine production, then Edoardo Miroglio Wine Cellar is their child who proudly carries on the tradition.
The history of Minkov Brothers Wine Cellar dates back to 1875 when the three brothers Ivan, Vasil and Nikifor Minkovi established the winery. Minkov Brothers Wine Cellar gained the first international recognition for Bulgarian wine when it won gold medal at the prestigious World Wine Fair in Brussels in 1894. The modern winery, built in the 21st century at the site of the old winery’s vineyards, has preserved the age-old tradition of making wine whilst improving themselves with the use of new technologies and fresh ambition. At Minkov Brothers you can try the unique red cuvée of a red variety (Syrah) and a white one (Viognier). One of the newest brands of the winery – Le Photographe – is also an interesting wine that stands out due to its emphasis on local terroir and follows the original winery’s footsteps by winning international recognition at each competition it participates in.
- Transport time between Elenovo and Sofia is about 2 hours 45 minutes.
- In general, EU citizens do not require visas to travel to Bulgaria. Citizens of some other countries also do not need visas to travel to Bulgaria. For visa requirements to enter Bulgaria, please consult the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at: http://www.mfa.bg/en/pages/109/index.html or the respective institutions in your country of residence.
- The tour does not require any special medical condition or fitness level. The tour does not involve intensive walking, hiking, or other physical effort apart from the normal efforts for sightseeing.
- You are encouraged to purchase travel and medical insurance at your own judgement.
- For any questions, please contact us at: +359 888 487 113 or email: email@example.com or contact us through the Facebook page – Bulgaria Wine Tours.
Additional services or surcharges
We will do anything we can to make the tour a pleasant and memorable experience for you.
Enjoy Exploring! Enjoy Bulgaria!